Google monitors everything and does not hide it. In defence, however, the company provides tools for tracking and deleting data collected by its applications and services, such as Google Assistant.
Google Assistant stores everything we say, voice commands we give to the smartphone and smart devices, everything we ask them, and so on. To view and delete all this data, do the following steps:
- Enter the page “ Google Activity “
- Click on“ Delete activity by ”
- Choose whether we want to delete the activity of the last hour, day, or from the time we created the account. There is also the “Custom Range” with this option we choose specific dates.
- You will see a list of Google applications and services. Select Google Assistant and click on “Next”.
- Click “Delete” and after a while Google will display the message that the deletion is complete.
We say a lot about Google, but Microsoft is no different. Cortana keeps a detailed records of what we tell it. To delete this file follow these steps:
- Click on“ Activity History ”
- Select the “Voice”
- Click “Delete activity”
- In the window that will open click on “Delete”