“Longing for summer, longing for discounted smartphones! FOR YOU Samsung Galaxy A53 5G is WITHOUT ADVANCE. Discover the offer reserved for you in the shop by 1/8. Financing conditions, duration, installment, activation costs, withdrawal and info in the shop and on the Wind website “.
Furthermore, the WindTre initiative is still available note such as “Smartphone Operation Included”. Basically, you can buy one device at zero installment, combining it, however, with a mobile network offer . Thus, the customer will pay only an advance , in addition to a contribution of 4.99 euros for activate the new installment (the 24 installments, we remind you, will be 0 euro each). The promotion is expected to remain in effect until August 1, 2022.
Smartphones included in the promotion:
- ZTE Blade A51 with an advance of 29.99 euros ;
- TCL 306 with advance of 29.99 EUR;
- TCL 30 SE with advance payment of 39.99 euro ;
- Brondi Amico Smartphone S with an advance of 49.99 euros ;
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G with an advance of 49.99 euro ;
- Motorola Moto E32 with advance of 59.99 euros ;
- ZTE Blade A72 with advance payment of 59.99 euros ;
- ZTE Blade A72 5G with advance payment of 69.99 euro ;
- Oppo A16s with advance of 69.99 euros ;
- Vivo Y21 with advance of 69.99 euro ;
- Nokia G11 64GB with advance payment of 69.99 euros ;
- Samsung Galaxy A13 32GB with an advance of 79.99 euros ;
- Honor X7 with advance of 89.99 euros ;
- Samsung Galaxy A13 64GB with advance payment of 99.99 euros ;
- Oppo A54s with an advance of 99.99 euros ;
- TCL 20R 5G 128GB with an advance of 99.99 euros ;
- Samsung Galaxy A22 5G in advance of 99.99 euros ;
- Vivo Y55 5G with advance of 99.99 euros ;
- Motorola Moto G22 with advance of 99.99 euro ;
- Nokia G21 128GB in advance of 99.99 euro ;
- Xiaomi Redmi 10 2022 64GB with advance of 99.99 euro .
Finally, as happened in the past, to buy a smartphone with this initiative it is essential to own a WindTre SIM active for at least 6 months, with a mobile network offer of at least 9.99 euros per month. device, takes place on a credit card or bank account.